Want to Join Us ?

you'll be able to discuss, share and send private messages.

Release Updated Showtime Standlalone pkgs v4.03.211

Discussion in 'Homebrew' started by Gh0st, May 3, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Gh0st

Australia's finest since 1981 Admin

• Gh0st
    • Feb 5, 2013
    Nighthawk and Rip Cord like this.
  2. storm shadow

Techbliss Owner Admin Ida Pro Expert Developer

nice

3. STLcardsWS

The time stamps i am looking at would say otherwise.

4. Gh0st

• Gh0st
    • Feb 5, 2013
    Dean just gave them to me and said he had compiled them.
    If theyre not then tell me where they're from, I'll ask Dean and change if necessary.
    I did explicitly ask him if he compiled them and his response was "yes, I downloaded and compiled them from scratch"

5. Gh0st

• Gh0st
    • Feb 5, 2013
    If you were a bit more clearer I would have known what you were talking about sooner. Piecing together your post from here and crunch I worked it out.
    As I said at crunch, Dean handed then directly to me (can give you screenshots if you need it) so technically my source should be "Dean on Skype" but in the interest of fair play I'll source you and remember to ask if hes already posted elsewhere before.

6. STLcardsWS

You stated the source was Here not a Skype convo (which i believe you there that deank gave you them to you i never disputed that) I am just going by public record.
    You posted it here, where as deank posted it himself at PSX-Scene before it appeared here.

On crunch you mentioned you never visit Psx-Scene but yet yesterday you thanked us for sourcing you guys properly. so you noticed that source, I assumed you seen the source in question here.

You fixed it, so thanks for that. Its not a big deal, but at the same time it is because you seen first hand what proper sourcing does when we sourced you guys correctly.

7. Gh0st

• Gh0st
    • Feb 5, 2013
    Me saying "here" was because if here was actually the place of origin then people should source here. If I wrote "Skype convo between me and Dean" that's not much of a source for other people to quote. If I should have done that then I'll change it for mM as well.

I was told hax didn't source properly.. Didn't expect them to, they'd struggle to source a fuck in a brothel.
    I was told you guys did, I'm guessing you always do which is good.. I persknally would source a site no matter of my personal feelings to it or its members. I mainly post in the droid section and I always source properly :D

Thanks to you guys sourcing properly and bigger thanks to both crunch being down and Dean giving mM to me to post up here to help get some traffic flow :D
    50 members in 24 hrs is great!

I'll make sure I ask in future (or check myself)