Rant Things that piss you off!

Gh0st

Australia's finest since 1981
This thread is mainly for Fitism, a fly farting within a 20m radius of him pisses him off (grumpy old man much?!?!)
Get whatever you need to off your chest here!!

I'm a bit pissed that you have to put in work to get people to join your forum..
I always thought I was Kevin Costner in 'Field of Dreams' "If you build it they will come"

Nighthawk

Hentai freak
Gh0st
+1 on "I'm a bit pissed that you have to put in work to get people to join your forum.."

I'm still kind of brainfucked due to that very reason as well LOL!

Fitism

Actually, not pissed off but maybe a bit disappointed that the Wii U Doesn't have a trophy/achievment System. Only reason being that it gives me an incentive to spend more time on what i'm playing.

Actually, Pissed of that all of my co-workers drink light milk, therefore the fridge is full of watered down milk. It's wrong, just wrong

Nighthawk

Hentai freak
So yeah, I was playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on Steam once again whilst trying to watch the PlayStation Meeting stream, which was a boring game of state-the-obvious, and had the ending that can be best likened to premature ejaculation - what the fuck what that all about?

Another thing that pissed me off regarding the PlayStation Meeting thingymajig: the interviewer/presenter constantly saying "this is an old friend of mine" - errmmm, whatcha gonna do next? Cornhole the motherfucker whilst saying that? Jeez!

Also, I'm freezing my cojones here!

Storm Shadow

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Ida Pro Expert
Elite Cracker
i was up all night also,what an waste.Presentation of an console actuelly without showing the console,well that was an waste off no sleep.:rage.png:

Fitism

It amazes me at how useless HP is as a company, long story but i've been waiting for a bios update for 6 months to cancel out the hd3000 and just use the AMD 7670m. It seems as if the staff at HP have absolutely no clue at all. What I think is that they are just trying to wear people down with their nonsense support until we all vanish.

Fitism

My Chrome shat itself, So password retrieval for everywhere,,,,,, And of course I'm on Nicotine patches just to make me extra friendly though I've ordered Ecigs as recomended by a guy named G. This addiction is worse then prescription addiction which I handled fine. Dark room and Oblivion for a week worked out.

Gh0st

What sort of ecig did you go for?
I've got an ego-c twist.. Good starter. I'm thinking about grabbing a Vamo variable wattage one.
Both cost $80-$90 for the unit, then you pay $12 for the bottles of juice (last about a week) and $2-$3 for the cartomisers (1-2 weeks). The ego you need 2 batteries (also go the larger ones) so you can have one charged ready to go. The Vamo uses those rechargeable batteries from RC cars and can also passthrough charge.

There are different types of attachment things you can use.
Cartomiser is what I mainly use.. Get real good vape (smoke), feels like a cig! Its a metal shaft with padding type stuff to soak in the juice and a wire to heat it.
Clearomiser which is has 4 or so wicks which draw it up to a wire which heats it up. Get a lot better taste of the juice.. I love my green apple juice and it tastes great in them.. Not as much of a throat hit which you'll notice, also wicks don't quite last as long and go through the juice a bit quicker.
Atomiser which is just a little mesh wire in a tube, you have to have your juice nearby and drip it in often (3 or so drops) good taste and vape but a pain in the ass dripping all the time. Atomisers last for ages as well.

I smoked Winny reds then down to blues, I found 12mg juice not quite enough for me (wanted cigs still) so bumped up to 16mg juice and feel great! If both were sitting there id pick the vape over the cigs!!
If ya need any help (its a bit of a fine art) let me know.

Fitism

My local smoke shop has some on display made by Swan, at least it says Swan on the box, I order this as they had none in stock. But now i'm looking up this Vamo Variable wattage and not getting any Au hits. That is fine since we can order from anywhere in 2013. I'm glad you know so much about these since no-one I know smokes.

I feel more positive about this now, particularly your last Paragraph. So heres a massive paragraph with a comprehensive list of my smoking history ;)

I smoked du maurier for years and John Players when I couldnt find du mauriers, Went to Marlboro red 100's when the previous 2 where off the markets which was good because they where universally available. Then moved on to 100's Menthol, mainly because I was in Hong Kong for ages. And then it was Peel Orange Menthols, I smoked the Peels for a Decade and then suddenly they aren't here in Aus (At least queensland) And last on the list is Drum Menthol Tobacco. Because I was already skilled in rolling smokables, Like 4 paper herbal cigs ;)

I started smoking in 5TH class primary school, but I was a good kid so it was ok.

Hey, My minix is hooked up, In my defense I was down the coast and internet free. I had the ripped version of PSX Vandal Hearts 2 running %100 fine.

Edit: Oh shite, I'll have to order over seas as apparently it is not legal to sell the nicotine content here in Australia

Gh0st

I'll reply properly later but I got a local guy who does it as a business.. He hasn't had any trouble with the law.
I'll link you up.
And be happy mate! This is a get out of jail free card for us smokers.

Nighthawk

Hentai freak
I tell you what pisses me off? People (on Gumtree) advertising their items as "in brilliant condition" or "95% new" when in fact, the items that they are selling are in piss-poor condition with nasty scratches, dinks and cracks in the bezels. It actually pissed me off that much that I walked out on two occasions.

Storm Shadow

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Ida Pro Expert
Elite Cracker
:D we have that shit here also , Worst buy must be the german scheaffer i bought that turned out stolen, and i had to turn it back to owner wtithout refund.