Want to Join Us ?

you'll be able to discuss, share and send private messages.

Greetings and Salutations!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Frederick F., May 23, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Frederick F.

Greetings all. I come to this forum with great respect and a bit of trepidation. I've come to enjoy (and be frustrated at times!) by the Android platform through owning a Galaxy SII for 2 years, a Galaxy Note 3 (amazing!) for 6 months and now a Minix Neo X7 (also amazing!) for 3 weeks. Considering the amount of times I am still perplexed by this fine hardware, I would still put myself firmly in the newbie camp! So, I ask for your patience and forebearance in advance in tolerating what may well be rather juvenile queries on the platform. I'll try to keep them to a minimum and get up to speed quickly! I appreciate your expertise, and thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

What compelled me to join specifically is a problem that I'm having with the audio and video cutting out periodically and the screen going black for periods of 1 to 2 seconds during playback of You Tube and Netflix content on my X7. I'm unsure if I received a defective unit, or have a FW issue and am not sure how to proceed. I guess that I'll post this issue with specifics and in greater detail in the Neo X7 Thread and see if anyone can be of assistance. I notice that at present there are no posts in the Neo X7 heading, so I assume that the workings of the X5 and X7 are similar.

Nice to be here! Best, Frederick F.

Nighthawk, Rip Cord and storm shadow like this.
  2. storm shadow

Techbliss Owner Admin Ida Pro Expert Developer

Welcome to the forum Frederick

3. Rip Cord

Administrator Staff Member Admin Developer

welcome, Mr. F.